Bright colors, pretty pastels, and a ruffle finish: that's the recipe to the perfect bloomer. This classic staple in any girl's wardrobe can be dressed up or down giving her the perfect look all year long. The elastic waistbands ensure easy changing and comfort all day long for your little princess! Check out a few of our favorite tips on how to style the Original RuffleButts bloomer!
1. Add a Headband: This style is especially popular with newborns and one of our favorite looks. Nothing beats a tiny babe wrapped in ruffles! Add a matching bow or headband and you've got a beautiful look that's photo ready!
2. Swing Tops: Are you a fan of our swing tops? If not, you should be! These open back sleeveless tanks are incredibly soft and are the perfect playtime uniforms when paired with a ruffled diaper cover.
3. T-shirts and Tanks: You can never go wrong with your favorite tee or tank! The possibilities are endless when you pick one of our denim or solid color RuffleButts!
4. Pretty dresses: We often hear about moms on the hunt for something to put under their little one's shorter dress when it's too hot for leggings and tights. Pick a coordinating bloomer, and voila! An outfit perfect for any little princess.
5. Bodysuits: We all have that favorite bodysuit that makes an appearance in our little one's wardrobe rotation more than once a week. Why not dress it up with your favorite frilly bloomer or dress it down with a soft knit version? Our bodysuits feature nickel-free snaps for quick changes and layer perfectly under RuffleButts!
6. Tutus: Add a candy RuffleButt under her colorful tutu and watch as she twirls and spins the day away sharing only her ruffles! This look is picture-perfect for holidays, birthday parties and special events!
Now that you know some of our favorite ways to style, we want to hear yours. Comment below or send in photos of your little one rocking their ruffles! Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more style inspiration.