ry princess deserves a beautiful dress and we've got you covered! RuffleButts Princess Petti Dresses are BACK IN STOCK, so we're sharing an easy guide to the perfect princess style!
All of us here at RuffleButts HQ have a soft spot in our hearts for these ruffled petti dresses. They're specially designed for swirls and twirls and are the perfect start to a princess outfit! Follow the tips below to make the most of this royal style.
1. Accessorize- Yes, we do mean bows or headbands but don't forget about tights and costume jewelry! Help her create her own jewelry box so she has a special place to keep her treasures!
2. Don't underestimate the power of the polish- Nail polish is my go-to for creating a special finishing touch to any princess look. If you want extra winning points opt for a color filled with glitter.
3. It's all about the shoes- We've seen our customers dress up with heels, sparkle with flats, and even rock the sneakers! There is nothing cuter than a princess in converse!
4. Build her a castle- Collect boxes and use them as building blocks. Stack high to give her a Rapunzel tower fit for a queen.
5. Dress her up- We've got a rainbow of colors in our petti dress styles! Make sure she has plenty of options for her day of play. Bonus? They look great at weddings and parties too!
Now that you've seen our tips we want to see yours! Comment below and let us know your little cuties princess style! We'd love for you to share a photo too!
Bright colors, pretty pastels, and a ruffle finish: that's the recipe to the perfect bloomer. This classic staple in any girl's wardrobe can be dressed up or down giving her the perfect look all year long. The elastic waistbands ensure easy changing and comfort all day long for your little princess! Check out a few of our favorite tips on how to style the Original RuffleButts bloomer!
1. Add a Headband: This style is especially popular with newborns and one of our favorite looks. Nothing beats a tiny babe wrapped in ruffles! Add a matching bow or headband and you've got a beautiful look that's photo ready!
2. Swing Tops: Are you a fan of our swing tops? If not, you should be! These open back sleeveless tanks are incredibly soft and are the perfect playtime uniforms when paired with a ruffled diaper cover.
3. T-shirts and Tanks: You can never go wrong with your favorite tee or tank! The possibilities are endless when you pick one of our denim or solid color RuffleButts!
4. Pretty dresses: We often hear about moms on the hunt for something to put under their little one's shorter dress when it's too hot for leggings and tights. Pick a coordinating bloomer, and voila! An outfit perfect for any little princess.
5. Bodysuits: We all have that favorite bodysuit that makes an appearance in our little one's wardrobe rotation more than once a week. Why not dress it up with your favorite frilly bloomer or dress it down with a soft knit version? Our bodysuits feature nickel-free snaps for quick changes and layer perfectly under RuffleButts!
6. Tutus: Add a candy RuffleButt under her colorful tutu and watch as she twirls and spins the day away sharing only her ruffles! This look is picture-perfect for holidays, birthday parties and special events!
Now that you know some of our favorite ways to style, we want to hear yours. Comment below or send in photos of your little one rocking their ruffles! Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more style inspiration.